Last Amended April 2023
- Data Controller and Contact
2.Collecting, processing and using personal data
When you use this website, your browser will automatically transfer some information to us in the form of log files which we store. These are stored for seven to ten days and they are used to identify errors on the website and for security purposes. They are then securely deleted.
The following kind of information may be stored on log files:
- IP address of the device form which the website www.ehometrainer.com is accessed.
- The name of the service provider through which the website was accessed.
- The name of the files of the information received.
- The operating system and browser type used to access the website.
When you wish to make full use of the products and services listed on www.ehometrainer.com then we will collect, process and use some personal information that you provide us with in order to set up an account.
The following data could be collected during the registration process:
- Email address
- Home address
- Telephone number
- Banking information
The purpose of collecting this data is to be able to provide you with the products and services that you have requested from us.
3. Disclosing data to third parties and service providers
We will only ever pass on your data in the following circumstances:
- When you have given your consent for us to do so.
- When disclose is necessary in order for us to comply with a legal obligation.
- To fulfil our contractual obligations to you.
In addition personal data may sometimes be disclosed in connection with official requests, court orders or legal proceedings.
4. Disclosure of information to banks and payment service providers
The website www.ehometrainer.com uses external payment service providers. Depending on the payment method that you use then we will disclose this information to fulfil the order and the payment. This information will be shared with the bank that has been commissioned to process the payment or to the payment service providers which we have commissioned.
Cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information. They are optional, and if you would prefer not to have Cookies enabled then you can change the settings on your chosen web browser. However, please be aware that some of the website will not work as well without cookies enabled.
6.Duration of Storage
We will store the personal data for as long as is necessary, in order to provide you with the goods and services that you have requested from us. We will store this data for as long as we have a legitimate interest to do so.
In all other cases we will erase your personal data. We may be required to maintain certain data to comply with contractual or legal obligations which have specific retention periods.
7. Your Rights
- How to assert your rights
You can assert your rights by contacting the data controller. Please make sure that you provide enough information so that we are able to clearly identify you and your request. If you wish to make any changes to the personal data that you have provided on your account then you are able to do this in your account settings.
- Your right to access and rectification
You may make a request to confirm what personal data it is that we are processing that concerns you and you have a right of access to this data. If any of this data is inaccurate or incomplete then you have the right to request that this data be rectified or amended.
- Your right to erasure
Provided certain legal requirements are met, then you may request that we erase your personal information. This is possible in the following cases:
- If your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was originally collected.
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data.
- Your personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- Your personal data needs to be erased to comply with legal requirements.
- Your right to the restriction of processing
If certain legal requirements are met, then you can request that we restrict processing your personal data. This is possible in the following cases:
- You dispute the accuracy of your personal data, in which case we will restrict processing it until this has been rectified.
- The processing of this data is not lawful and you request a restriction use.
- You have objected to this for personal reasons.
- Your right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data that we hold about you in a transferrable format. You can request this personal data directly or make this request to a third party.
- Your right to withdraw consent
You can withdraw your consent to us processing your personal data at any time.
- Your right to object
You have the right to object to your data being processed for personal reasons. We will then cease processing your personal data unless we can provide compelling legitimate interest as to why further processing outweighs your rights.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions or would like to exercise any of your rights then please get in touch with us.